Check out why churches should talk about money and why stewardship is a ministry opportunity.
This package aims to lay the foundations for a culture of Christian stewardship for both your leaders and your members within a 12-month period.
In the subsequent years, our engagement will build on these foundations.
Every year we will engage with your church at three levels: your leaders, growth group leaders, and the wider congregation. The pathway includes four scheduled online meetings to help you and your team stay on track, and you may request further meetings whenever you feel the need.
• The what, why and how of a stewardship ministry
• Your church’s finance and potential
• Financing your future direction
• Evaluating your church finances
• Funding your vision for the year
• Communication strategies
• Understanding stewardship
• Effective listening and picking up on word clues
• The dos and don’ts of talking about money
• Workshop for new leaders
• Webinar for existing leaders
• A tailored bible study material for your church (using your church’s reading/sermon plan)
FIRST YEAR (WHOLE CHURCH)
• The biblical understanding of money, wealth and generosity
• The Christian purpose for our finances
• Constructing a Christian budget
One specialised workshop each year to target:
• Youth / Young Adults / Families
• Men / Women Events
• Mature Adults and Retirees
Whether it is for buildings or other targeted areas of ministry, we can help you with:
and other support that you and your team may need.
Our Church Health Check system can be tailored to your church needs, designed to:
Uncover potential issues
We provide support and training for church treasurers and administration workers with our church budgeting tool that can be tailored for your church's needs.
We can also provide training in MYOB and Xero for your treasurer and book keepers.
Book an online appointment below and we can chat about your specific needs and find out more about our Pathway.
Copyright © 2021 Matt621 Pty Ltd (ABN 25 629 593 924) trading as Thesauros Consulting.
We do not share information/contact details provided here to any other parties.
All Rights Reserved